01) This competition is being run as part of a prize draw. No purchase is necessary.
02) There are only 2 prizes available consisting of x2 places on Issured’s Aspiring Leaders Course, taking place on 21st November. 1 place will be given away via LinkedIn and the other 1 place will be for the prize draw taking place at the Milton Keynes Chamber of Commerce MK Business Exhibition Event on 2nd November 2023.
03) Food, drinks, travel and accommodation in association with the prize are not included and are solely at the cost of the prize winner.
04) No cash alternative to the prize will be offered
05) There are two ways to enter the competition
- You must register your details at the Issured stand at the Milton Keynes Chamber of Commerce MK Business Exhibition Event on 2nd November 2023.
- Enter via the Issured LinkedIn page by liking the competition post (published on 26/10), following the Issured LinkedIn page, AND tagging people (every tag counts as an additional entry. E.g. 1 tag = 1 entry, 2 tags = 2 entries, and so on) in the specific competition post between the dates of 26th October and 2nd November 2023.
06) The winner of the competition will be picked at random from all the eligible qualifying entrants. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize set out in accordance of these terms within 4 days of the event. In the event the prize isn’t claimed after 1 working days, Issured Limited reserve the right to redraw the prize from the remaining eligible entries. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into with any individual who seeks to challenge the decision made.
07) The winner will be notified via the contact details that were provided at the above event or through the social media channel, and will be asked to provide details in which to transfer the prize.
08) This competition is not open to employees of Issured Limited
09) It is a condition of entry that Issured Limited reserves the right to publish the full name of the winner.
10) This competition is being run by Issured Limited, Unit 18 Bradbourne Drive, Milton Keynes, MK7 8BE
11) Issured limited reserves the right to amend these details at any time.
12) The competition will run from 26th October to 2nd November. All entries must be received by midnight on the closing date in order to qualify. The winner will be announced on Monday 6th November.
13) Issured Limited shall not be responsible for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any individual taking part or not being able to take part in the competition.
14) Issured Limited will not be held liable for any failure to fulfil the prize where the failure is caused by something outside our reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, physical unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to majeure.
15) In all matters, the decision made by Issured Limited is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and entry is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17) This draw is open to UK residents only.
18) Entrants must be aged 18 or over to enter.